Bangladeshi Pokémon Battlers

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team)

2 posters

Go down

An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team) Empty An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team)

Post by Nahin27 Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Hello guys. I am here to make an RMT of an LC team, a tier which doesn't get the recognition it so rightfully deserves. So without further ado, lets go straight to it. (Dont mind the occasional grammar and spelling mistakes Smile )

Dwebble (F) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 5
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 36 Atk / 236 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Dwebble, one of the best leads in the meta. With the combination of sturdy and berry juice, it almost always sets up 2 layers of hazards gives me an early lead in the game. Yeah you read it right. Although dwebble was initially on my team with the sole purpose of hazard setting, it showed its prowess in getting a ko or two early in the game eventually. Thus now I mostly find myself clicking knock off rather than stealth rock.

Threats:

Taillow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 68 Atk / 200 SpA / 240 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Boomburst
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

With Choice scarf, 240 speed EVs and hasty. it out speeds every shell smashers in the meta, along with occasional +2 speed scrafties, while killing them in return with either brave bird (for fighting types) and boomburst. Hidden power fighting ohkoes pawniard, unless pawn uses sucker punch.

Threats:

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 Def / 196 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab/U-turn
- Fake Out

The single most perfect mon in the meta, mienfoo has everything. From a admirable 85 base attack to a decent 50 in both its defense. Its also the only pokemon to have the combination of regenarator+U-turn, which when paired with drain punch, gives it a reliable source of recovery. Between poison jab and U-turn, i personally prefer the former because it ohkoes one of mienfoo's biggest threats, Cottonee. U-turn was initially in the place of poison jab, but too many defeats at the hands of cottonee forced me to go for the jab.

Threats:

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 236 Def / 36 SpA / 236 SpD
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Defog
- Roost
- Dark Pulse

Now if you are wondering why weak armor, I can explain. It was initially a mistake in selecting the ability, but some inventions are made from mistake right? I also found out that weak armor vullaby had that strange ability to switch in on a predicted fake out, get the speed boost and revenge kill with air slash. It also has a strange potential of haxing with the combo of slash/pulse. Oh and i forgot to mention vullaby's main task, its a defogger to let tirtouga switch in safely without breaking its sturdy.

Threats:

Magnemite @ Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 32 Def / 240 SpA / 236 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Magnet Rise
- Flash Cannon

Magnemite is an awesome special sweeper, hitting a sp.atk of 20 with the given evs and nature. It is a threat to every steel types out there (except pawn) with the combo of magnet pull and hp fire. With flash cannon, it helps mienfoo by killing them fairies. Magnet rise helps it to stand its ground against drilbur, without fearing EQ.

Threats:

Tirtouga @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 116 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Earthquake

Tirtouga is THE best shell smash sweeper imo. with the combination of sturdy and berry juice, it almost always sets up and gets ready to sweep. My whole team is centered around tirtouga in fact. Once all the potential threats are cleared from the field, Tirtouga is unstoppable.

Threats:

Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-139078561
            http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-138735417
            http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lcsuspecttest-141824660
            http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-132253836

Importable:
Nahin27
Nahin27

Back to top Go down

An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team) Empty Re: An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team)

Post by OoOoOoO Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi.Nice LC team you got there and congratulations on your peak.
I also have some suggestions for the team:
Overcoat>Weak Armor.Overcoat helps with spore immunity.Weak armor might help in beating some fighting types on rare occasions,but with it valluby also loses the ability to wall physical threats.Also you need HP before defenses in it.

Magnet rise on magnemite ? I think thunderbolt is better as it has more BP+doesn't force you to switch.

Add Stone edge over EQ in Tirtouga.Has much higher bp and EQ doesn't kill max HP ferroseed.

OoOoOoO

Back to top Go down

An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team) Empty Re: An LC RMT (Peaked no.53 with this team)

Post by Nahin27 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Add Stone edge over EQ in Tirtouga.Has much higher bp and EQ doesn't kill max HP ferroseed.

Thnx for the suggestion, but to kill ferro, i already got the magnet pull magnemite. I preferred EQ over Stone edge because of its potential to kill magnemite and also the higher accuracy helps. Oh and it helps in sun too Smile

Overcoat>Weak Armor.

In fact it was supposed to be overcoat before i clicked weak armor by mistake. Yes it does give me the edge against foongus and bellsprouts, but still i liked the haxing offered by the weak armor set. Razz But i will give overcoat a try too, to see how my team gets benefit from it Smile
Nahin27
Nahin27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down